Careers & Opportunities
REGIONAL SALES PROFESSIONAL:
Swirnow Building Systemssm has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Professional in Pennsylvania/New Jersey. We are seeking results-oriented sales professionals who are well versed in the construction industry. The candidate will sell Hambro® Composite Floor System and NeaCera® Terra-cotta rainscreen solutions. The ideal candidate will build on existing relationships with Architects, Engineers, Builders, Installers and Developers, as well as establish new relationships. The position covers all aspects of selling, including: prospecting, warm calling, business development and sales calls. The candidate will participate in customer service, proposal preparation, sales presentations, and closing business. Candidates are expected to identify sales opportunities, pursue leads, schedule follow ups and close sales.
- To be considered for the position, the candidate must possess the required skill sets.
- Bachelors Degree from a 4-year University.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consultative sales of architectural or structural products.
- Proven track record of serving as a product expert and supporting designers and specifiers in their preparation of plans and specifications.
- Proven track record in construction industry sales and closing business.
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans and details.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to be a top performer.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Computer literacy in a variety of software packages including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An existing successful market.
- Competitive salary and escalating incentive plan.
- Comprehensive product training.
- Outstanding benefits including health, dental, vision and retirement plans.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Outstanding sales support team to provide: estimates, contract administration, shop drawings, project management and marketing/creative support.
We offer a competitive salary and a complete range of benefits, along with excellent training and a progressive work environment. If you are serious about an exciting career opportunity with an expanding company, please email your resume in confidence to Sales-Careers@swirnow.com.